The Study is excited to present Academic Kinder Prep and Kindergarten in the 2014-2015 School year. The Math curriculum will be Saxon Math (see below) and Sonday’s...
Welcome to The Study!
Imagine your child brighter, happier, and more confident!
The Study’s Mission
The Study’s Mission is to provide educational tutoring services for students and families in the community. The Study is committed to providing personalized learning experiences that will allow students to become confident and successful learners.
Guiding Principles of the Study
- Academic placement in programs are data driven
- Standards and expectations are aligned with Alaska requirements
- Cultural diversity is recognized and respected
- Research based programs are basis for instruction
- The educational setting is physically safe and environmentally healthy
- Maintain an active partnership with families
- Each student is valued and treated with respect and dignity
- Staff is knowledgeable on current practices
Students will demonstrate an understanding of the material that was taught at The Study by performing on or above grade level at his/her respective school setting.